SAFETY AND HEALTH
Our main priority is the safety and health of our guests. For this reason, we have implemented new measures for Casana Hotel in order to ensure the confidence of our guests that we value so much.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the hotel at your suite and in all public areas.
- Our hotel is only open for hotel guests.
- Our staff will wear gloves and/or masks where appropriate.
- Public areas will regularly be cleaned and disinfected and each room will receive deep clean after each guest check out.
- It is mandatory to check the temperature of all guests upon arrival. If the customer has a temperature above 38 degrees, we have an isolation room until the arrival of the local health authorities who will be able to do further assessment.
- The handles of each suitcase will be disinfected with the authorization of our guests.
GYM AND KITESURFING
- Our gym will be open and guests can reserve the entire gym for themselves up to a maximum of one hour per day. Time booking may be longer depending on the hotel’s occupancy.
- All of our kitesurf and gym equipment will be disinfected after every use
- All our tables in the restaurant will be at minimum two meters apart. Each group of guests will be assigned one table upon check in and be using the same table all of their stay.
- All our food including breakfast will be served À la carte and we won’t serve any buffets.
GUEST’S OFFICE AND MASSAGE ROOM
- Our meeting room have a limited number of participants to comply with the safety distance.
- The massage room will have the maximum capacity for one client, except for couple’s massage where the guests are part of the same family.
- All our staff have extensive training in the latest hygiene and safety measures.
- We will check the temperature of every staff member upon their arrival each day in the hotel. Our staff are well trained to handle health and hygiene situations and are also adhering to the latest hygiene protocols.